HR Business Partner to fill a position with a public, thriving consumer goods manufacturer. Interested candidates must have a Bachelor's degree with at least 3 years of HR Generalist experience. As the sole HR Professional for this facility you will report to the GM with additional HR support provided at HQ.
Responsibilities of the HR Business Partner:
- Acts as primary HR contact for facility.
- Directs manpower planning and associated recruitment activities including on boarding and training.
- Provides counseling and resource assistance in the areas of policy, benefits, salary administration, training/development, performance issues.
- Assists with the professional development of personnel including performance management and succession planning.
- Conducts investigations into employee complaints including sexual harassment and discrimination issues.
- Establishes individual goals for team members in alignment with overall organization goals and performs periodic performance reviews to determine progress.
- Participate in the identification and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives.
Requirements of the HR Business Partner:
Compensation for the HR Business Partner:
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years Human Resources experience; preferrably in manufacturing or construction industry.
- PHR certification and ADP experience are a plus.
- Base salary up to $70,000 annually
- 15% Bonus
- Generous benefit plan includes health, dental, vision, FSA, 401K, Educational Assistance, Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, and more.