Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
Metrology Technician - 3rd shift
Job Opportunity at
MJ Recruiters LLC
Posted on Aug 10
Metrology Technician – 3
Hourly rate up to $16/hour – depending on experience!
Stable manufacturer is seeking a Metrology Technician. You will report to the Quality Manager and work with a team of other Metrology Technicians. Daily you will be responsible for the following tasks:
Work in a lab environment to complete metrology tests
Maintain the inspection schedule
Comply to quality system guidelines
Complete audits as needed
Compile data and complete quality reports
Utilize metrology tools, including micrometers, calipers, CMM, FaroArm, etc.
Complete additional projects and tasks as requested
The Metrology Technician will spend the majority of their day in a lab environment. This is a hands-on technician role that requires candidates to partner with production and complete multiple projects at a time. Individuals will be required to train on days prior to moving to 3rd shift.
The company offers medical benefits, including dental and vision, flexible spending accounts, 401K, vacation and holiday pay. Medical benefits are available after 90 days of employment. This is an hourly position, non-exempt from overtime.
REQUIREMENTS for the Metrology Technician – 3
1. A minimum of a high school diploma and/or GED
2. At least one year of experience working in a similar metrology technician position
3. Experience working with metrology tools, such as calipers, micrometers, air gauges, etc.
4. Math skills, including metric and or standard measurements
5. Microsoft Office, including Word, Outlook and Excel
Skills preferred but NOT required:
1. Experience with precision machining processes
2. Previous toolmaker experience
Why work at this company:
1. The opportunity for advancement
2. High performance product lines
3. Tuition reimbursement
4. Stable work environment with diverse product lines
5. Diverse job responsibilities and projects
6. GREAT working culture
7. Good life/work balance
Candidates are preferred to be local to the Fostoria, Ohio market. This would include Findlay, Fremont, Tiffin and Bowling Green.
Terms of Usage
TechnicalRecruiter.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2019, All Rights Reserved)