Mansfield, OH area
Hourly rate up to $30/hour depending on experience, plus PAID OVERTIME
12-hour shifts (7PM to 7AM)
Can you program PLCs OR Robotics?
Would you like to work in a fast-paced environment with the opportunity to learn more programming skills?
Would you like to earn AT LEAST an additional 7-9K per year in overtime?
Would you like to spend 25% of your time on new projects?
Automotive supplier has an immediate need for a PLC/Robotic Programmer to add to their maintenance/engineering staff. The PLC/Robotic Programmer will report to the Senior Electrical Engineer and will work with a team of others to optimize the manufacturing process on an assigned shift. The PLC/Robotic Programmer is responsible for daily troubleshooting and programming of HMIs, Servos, PLCs and robotics along with partnering with maintenance and engineering to increase efficiencies and minimize equipment downtime. This position requires candidates to be on the floor up to 50% of the time. Candidates should have strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills, have good work history and enjoy floor presence. Qualified candidates will be strong with PLC programming OR Robotic Programming; both are not required.
Benefits are very competitive; including PAID OVERTIME, medical, dental, 401K, life, LTD, paid holidays and vacation.
Requirements for the PLC/Robotic Programmer:
1. A minimum of a high school diploma or GED
2. At least 2 years of experience working in a similar programming role
3. PLC programming and/or Robotic programming
4. Microsoft Office package
Skills that are preferred, BUT NOT required:
1. Fanuc robotics and Allen Bradley PLCs
2. Experience with Servos and Vision Systems
3. Automotive supplier experience
1. Diverse automotive business mix
2. Facility is growing and adding hourly and salaried staff
3. The opportunity to work on new projects 25% of the time
4. Paid overtime and excellent benefits available day one
Candidates are preferred to be local to the Mansfield, Ohio area.