Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Recruiter on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will work with unit Human Resources (HR) and business leaders to understand the workforce plan and develop strategies to recruit for professional, administrative and college positions for all functions at assigned unit. Build partnerships with unit HR and operational leaders in support of talent management initiatives.
· Working directly with Hiring Managers to fill open requisitions for entry and mid-level positions in an assigned functional area(s) which includes: meeting to discuss the role, drafting job postings, posting positions, screening candidates, conducting phone screens and assessing candidates to move forward in the hiring process
· Partnering with the function(s) to discuss hiring needs and provide input on best practices and strategies to identify and attract top talent.
· Educate and answer questions from hiring managers, unit HR and candidates on the steps in the hiring process.
· Participate on staff project teams for improving operational effectiveness and adding value for our customers.
· Form and lead project teams at the units to implement best practices at the division/enterprise level.
· Support unit Human Resources on the workforce planning process
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Experience building relationships with process stakeholders at various level.
· Experience communicating effectively over the phone and through written communication.
· Experience working with processes that require a lot attention to detail.
· Experience managing multiple processes and projects at one time.
· Experience working with confidential data.
· Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment.
· Experience in a role as a full cycle Recruiter (specifically recruiting for technical roles).
· Experience in an HR role.
· Experience in a sales or marketing role.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!