Position: Internal Recruiter/Recruiting Specialist
Location: Surprise, Arizona
Salary: 40-45K base+ unlimited Commission potential
Are you passionate, enthusiastic and persistent?
Do you enjoy communicating with others both written and verbally?
Are you hard working, action-oriented and motivated to succeed?
Do you have strong computer skills and enjoy using the internet as a research tool?
Are you organized, detail oriented and good with time-management?
If so, this could be the opportunity for you! A Surprise area staffing agency is looking for an Entry Level Recruiting Specialist to join us and assist in our company expansion by helping businesses fill positions with qualified candidates. Base salary plus commission!
This position will act as liaison between hiring companies/managers and potential candidates throughout the recruitment process.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
· Partner with hiring managers in order to develop strategies, recognize company cultural needs and understand specific position requirements
· Determine applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
· Attract and source active candidates through advertising, online databases, contact lists, internal databases, and employee referrals.
· Source qualified candidates by developing recruitment strategies including, but not limited to, resume review, phone screening, analyzing responses, verifying references and conducting behavioral interviews
· Utilize sound judgment and exceptional relationship management skills to assess candidates and connect highly qualified individuals with hiring companies/managers
· Develop, maintain and build a high-quality, diverse prospect database for future opportunities
· Update industry knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in the recruiting industry
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Computer literate, ability to use the internet as a recruiting tool and working knowledge of Microsoft Office products required
· Detail oriented, organized self-starter with an ability to prioritize work load
· Must be confident in own judgments and amenable to feedback
· Desire to grown and advance within the company
Must be well versed with LinkedIn specifically
Key Competencies for this position include:
· Planning, organizing and multi-tasking
· Problem analysis and problem solving
· Sound judgment
· Result driven
· Negotiation skills
· Goal oriented